Sunday, September 13, 2009

Almost sitting....or at last getting there :)

This weekend has been so nice, I would like to have more weekends during the week...maybe two :) Well we went to our infant swimming on Saturday and Kristófer just loves the water he just smiles his biggest when he goes into the pool. This weekend I also learned how to drink from a sippy cup all by himself! And he is an eater too, he just grasps the spoon and we are not quick enough for him to bring the next one! So I can’t complain about him not eating.

Here is a picture of him with his zippy

And we are practicing sitting too and he sits on his own for few minutes now :) And I love it, can’t wait till he can sit all by himself and play!!

And he loves playing with his dad :)


2 comments:

  1. He is amazing drinking from his big boy cup and I love the way he is looking at his daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is seriously amazing!!! And getting cuter and cuter!

    ReplyDelete